| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in September is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 41.7mm (1.6in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: