| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in October is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: