| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in November is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 34.6mm (1.4in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 16:53 long with an average length of 16:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: