| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in May is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 53.4mm (2.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 7:38 long and the longest day is 9:19 long with an average length of 8:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: