| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in March is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 52.3mm (2.1in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: