| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in July is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 36.4mm (1.4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 7:17 long and the longest day is 8:32 long with an average length of 7:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: