| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in January is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:52 long and the longest day is 17:11 long with an average length of 16:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: