| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in February is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 15:49 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: