| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in December is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched. A mere 42.5mm (1.7in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 16:55 long and the longest day is 17:18 long with an average length of 17:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: