| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in August is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:35 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: