| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ushuaia in April is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Ushuaia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ushuaia, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ushuaia: